error creating new Interrupt APP

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
When creating an interrupt APP 4.0.6 the attached window appear. I think this is a bug, because the prerequisite APP CPU_CTRL_XMC4 installed is version 4.0.10. My guess is that the version parser is buggy.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Not applicable
Hello, i solved this issue by install all apps via update function.
0 Likes
Not applicable
0 Likes
Not applicable
I installed the latest DAVE release from scratch and the problem non longer exists. Thanks anyway 🙂
0 Likes
Not applicable
1630.attach

..yeah, something definitely seems buggy here.

I had the exact same problem using the XMC1000 project. DAVE v4.1.2 had the CLOCK_XMC1 apps 4.0.6 and 4.0.12 installed, but refused to add a timer app because v4.0.2 or later was not installed.
I ended up uninstalling the v4.0.12 version to force it to use 4.0.6 instead, and then I was able to add anything that required CLOCK_XMC1.
Course, now DAVE keeps asking me to update the CLOCK app to 4.0.12, which I'd rather not do at the moment.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,

There's a new release to DAVE IDE and DAVE APPs (http://www.infineonforums.com/thread...Device-Support). The problem seems to be that the DAVE IDE is not updated to the latest version.

Can you update your DAVE v4.1.2 instance to DAVE v4.1.4 as follows:
• Start DAVE v4.1.2
• Press -> Help -> Check for Updates
• Then select all DAVE relevant updates shown and follow further instructions.

Let me know if this solves your issue. Hear from you!

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes