XMLlib: More examples.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User2235
Level 3
Level 3
Hi,

I need urgently the examples listed below:

POSIF in the quadrature encoder mode with index. showing how to get position, revolution and velocity.
CCU8 as full bridge phase shifted DC/DC PWM driver.
Two ADCs in parallel triggered by the CCU8 for a three phase inverter application, so the currents can be triggered simultaneously.

Someone would add more requests of examples for the next release of XMClib?
0 Likes
7 Replies
Not applicable
HI Amsantos,

Currently, there are XMCLib examples provided for the application notes for POSIF, CCU8 and VADC. You may wish to refer to them.

The link is available at:
http://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/32-bit-industrial-microcontroller-based-on-ar...

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes
User2235
Level 3
Level 3
Daryl,

The example codes for the application note AP32289 don't have example for the POSIF in the QUADRATURE DECODER mode. Only for HALL and MCM modes. Can you send me one exemple of POSIF in Quadrature Decoder mode showing how to measure position and velocity using the XMClib?

Ari.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Ari,

Currently, these examples for Quadrature decoder is not available in the application note. Let me work on an example to share across.
Hope to share the example soon. 🙂

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes
User2235
Level 3
Level 3
Daryl,

Could you also include a example for the workaround of the errata POSIF_AL.001?

Are there plans to solve this errata in the POSIF hardware?

Thanks,

Ari.
0 Likes
Not applicable
HI, Ari,

Noted your request. I will include the workaround specified in the example.

Currently, I do not know of an immediate plan to fix this errata in the POSIF hardware for our current devices.

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes
User2235
Level 3
Level 3
Daryl,

Do you know if the errata POSIF_AL.001 was fixed for the new XMC4700? At least there' no POSIF errata in the errata sheet of the new XMC1400.

Do you already have a deadline to complete the examples for the POSIF module in quadrature encoder mode?

Ari.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Ari,

I am working on the example this week. Hope to provide the example end of the week.

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes