[SOLVED] LIN communication for TLE9879QXA40 and TLE987x_3phase board

Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi,

I have been trying to implement LIN communication for the microcontroller and evaluation board mentioned in the title and have been having problem with the Break/Synch Field Detection logic. I have tried using the supplied sample code for LIN_Master and LIN_Slave but to no avail. The break detection works but the flag for ERRSYN triggers right after the break field ends.
Please advice.
0 Likes
9 Replies
Not applicable
Hi,

Managed to solved the LIN communication handling by removing all the init() from the sample code. Also managed to get LIN handling done with self made algorithm.
0 Likes
Not applicable
keviinx wrote:
Hi,

Managed to solved the LIN communication handling by removing all the init() from the sample code. Also managed to get LIN handling done with self made algorithm.

Hello, you can share how you solved the problem? I am in a similar situation. Thank you
0 Likes
Mc-Key
Employee
Employee
Welcome!
Hi,
just to let you know...

In the meantime, the LIN example codes are fixed.
There are several LIN LLD example projects included to the µVision Keil 5 packfile.

For more information visit:
http://www.infineon.com/tle987x

Best Regards,
M.K.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Please share the LIN code. I tried the LIN Slave example from µVision Keil 5 pack file. But it is not working. Your code might be helpful.
0 Likes
User15455
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins 10 replies posted
Hi Sir,

I can only receive a demand from master using LIN_SLAVE_EXAMPLE_TLE987x_LIN_Slave.
0 Likes
User15455
Level 2
Level 2
Hi Keviinx,

Have you sloved this issue. I can only receive a demand after power on.
0 Likes
Lykaon
Employee
Employee
First like received
Hi Peter,
did you try out the latest examples from our pack files?
Best regards
0 Likes
User15455
Level 2
Level 2
Hi Sir,
I got demo code from Keil. I don't think it is latest examples. Could you please send me a link? Thanks
Main Version:
* Revision: 1.0 *
* Responsible: B. Roegl *
* Creation date: 18/02/2014 *
* Last Modtime: 18/02/2014 *
Linmain.c Version.
V0.1.0: 2014-05-20, DM: Initial version
0 Likes
Lykaon
Employee
Employee
First like received