XC2269I DIP File

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello @ all,

we are currently looking for the XC2269I DIP File which somehow is not included on the Demokit CD. The online jungle online gives us this one:
http://www.infineon.com/dgdlc/en?dcId=8a8181663431cb50013431cb500b0000&downloadTitle=DAVE_XC22xx_Ser...
where our controller is not included. Can anyone help us?

Cheers, Joe
0 Likes
6 Replies
chismo
Employee
Employee
First like received
Hello Joe,

You can also find the DIP files on the following link:http://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontroller/development-tools-software-and-kits/xc2000-de...

Regards,
Min Wei
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Min Wei,

we tried the XC22xxI-Series DIP file for DAVE™ but there is an error when we are installing the DIP.
1470.attach

br, Joe
0 Likes
chismo
Employee
Employee
First like received
Hello Joe,

Could you try to download the file again and/or install another series' DIP file just to check if:
- current downloaded file is corrupted
- problem is specific only for the XC22xxI series DIP file

Normally it will work fine.

Regards,
Min Wei
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Min Wei,

we tried to install other DIP Files without any errors. My colleague tried to install the XC22xxI Dip File on his computer and had the same error. So I assume that the file might be corrupt.

br, Joe
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
chismo
Employee
Employee
First like received
Hi Joe,

I tried to download and install the XC22xxI Dip File into my system and it worked fine.

I suspect that for your case, the file could have somehow be corrupted during the download process.
Therefore, can you delete the existing one and try to download again?

Btw, I am using the latest DAvE 2.2 r2 version though I don't think the DAvE versioning is the problem.

Regards,
Min Wei
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hello Min Wei,

we are also using the Version 2.2 r2, so that is definitly not the problem.
I tried the new DIP File with the same result. Also i noticed that the binaries are identical.

Br, Joe
0 Likes