Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi,

I'm trying to use simulink to generate code for the XMC4500. I keep getting several errors however. In the example files the model configuration parameters are set to ert.tlc however in the PDF
instructions they're meant to be infineon_XMC_family. the problem is that when i try to select the infineone XMC family I keep getting build errors such as:
'
Infineon XMC Family only supports C89/90(ANSI), C99 (ISO), ARM Cortex-M and GNU99(GNU).'

In addition, any pointers in importing the code over to DAVE?

thanks
0 Likes
2 Replies
Not applicable
Hi,
I think you have download the "XMC_Embedded_Coder_Library_V1.0.zip" file. For each example in the library, there is a html file which provide the step needed for you to import the code over to DAVE. Also, in the Code generation tab (activated by clicking the parameter button), need to change to "Infineon_XMC_family'. After that go to the XMC Target options and select the specific device: XMC4500-F144x1024. Then, you click the build button on the Simulink. it should build without error.
Thanks.

Cheers
tys
0 Likes
User7282
Level 4
Level 4
Hi gio,

The Matlab version that you are using is more recent that r2013b? That error is happening in newer versions of Matlab.
0 Likes