Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution Banner_AURIX_Safety_Products ShieldBuddy TC275 Banner_AURIX_OnzerOS Banner_AURIX_DevelopmentStudio

infineon4engi@twitter twitter

infineon4engineers Facebook

infineon@linkedin linkedin

infineon@youtube youtube

+ Reply to Thread
    farazo

QSPI Initialization code for TC23x

Hello All,
    I need Initialization code for QSPI on TC23x. I don't intend to use DMA. I need to communicate with or without Interrupts. Thanks.

Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    cbonfigl is on a distinguished road
    Hello Farazo,
    Glad to hear that you are using the AURIX and want to get things up and running!

Do you have access to the AURIX documentation, SW Framework, and iLLD on myinfineon.com?

The SW Framework and iLLD have QSPI initialization code which you can use to accomplish your task.

If you need help getting your myinfineon.com account, please let me know.

Carl Bonfiglio
    Infineon Marketing Manager
    carl.bonfiglio@Infineon.com
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

usha cy
    Hi Do you got any updates on this. Even am looking for this .

dr.dzhevaga
    Hope you will find my example helpful.

spi.zip

usha cy
    Thanks for your sample code.. its helped me in better understanding.

Intermediate Intermediate KDN is on a distinguished road
    Hi,
    Can anyone help me to understand it.

uint16 endinit_pw = IfxScuWdt_getCpuWatchdogPassword();
    IfxScuWdt_clearCpuEndinit(endinit_pw);
    ((Ifx_QSPI*)spiModule)->CLC.U = 0;
    volatile uint32 dummy = ((Ifx_QSPI*)spiModule)->CLC.U;
    IfxScuWdt_setCpuEndinit(endinit_pw);

Advanced Advanced cwunder is on a distinguished road
    When you write to any special function register (SFR) there are write attributes associated with them. For example do you need to be in supervisor or user mode and if it is a critical register it could be CPU or Safety ENDINIT protected.

The CLC register in the QSPI peripheral has the following write attributes (Supervisor mode and it is CPU ENDINIT protected).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	qspi clc register.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	4036

The first line gets the current password being used by the CPU.
    The second line opens temporary CPU access by this CPU to an ENDINIT (“End of initialization”) protected register
    The third line is writing 0 to the QSPI CLC (clock control register) which enables the clock at the peripheral and allow further access to other registers. If the CLC is not enabled for a peripheral you cannot write other registers in that peripheral.
    The forth line read back the value from the peripheral, What you need to know is the CPU has a write buffer, and a read from the same location will force the write to occur before the read.
    The fifth line closes that temporary CPU access to ENDINIT
    ?????? ?????? qspi clc register.jpg‎  

Intermediate Intermediate KDN is on a distinguished road
    Hi ,

I think only enabling clock do't work, there must be some other setting also. Can you help me to understand that or can you share if you have any document on it.

I have configure QSPI, but not able to see any output on data or clock bus either chip select working.

Intermediate Intermediate
    Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    teoBits is on a distinguished road
    Hello farazo,

You can find a code example project for the QSPI module here: QSPI training code example.
    this example also comes with a tutorial, which can be found here: QSPI tutorial.

If you are interested in other modules and you want to start programming for AURIX™, you can get the new Integrated Development Environment (IDE) here: AURIX™ Development Studio and get inspired by numerous trainings from here: AURIX™ Trainings.

If you are not familiar with Eclipse based IDE’s checkout the Getting Started guide!

Hope it helps,
    teoBits
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.