Simulink and XMC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi everyone!,

It is my first time working with XMC controllers and I would like to ask your help and guidance.
I checked DAVE and everything seems quite simple to start programming. However, I see
everywhere that XMC is compatible with Simulink Library and that someone can use not only
the Simulink Coder but also Simulink blocks and etc.

I checked on Matlab's site for hardware support, and again it says that simulink library is
compatible but there is no software available to download.

Could you help me? Thank you in advance. If there is a related post please give me the link.

Thanks,
Panos
0 Likes
4 Replies
Charm
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins First like given 5 replies posted
Hello Panos,
XMC Simulink library is in the making, on the way...
Cheeros!
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hello Infineon,

Any further information about the upcoming MATLAB/Simulink release?
On the web site, it is told that the release is scheduled for may 2015. As far as I know, it's still unavailable.
Any input in this matter?

Best regards,
//Oscar
0 Likes
Not applicable
Anyone else using the MATLAB/Simulink- package?
It would be nice to share knowledge about implementation both ways in order to boost knowledge and speed up the process.

Currently I'm having some problems trying to log and monitor variables, but at least managed to get access to CCU80/40 peripherals including PWM generation.
//Oscar
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi, Ole,
Infineon has launched the Simulink Embedded Coder Library for XMC MCU. First, go to www.infineon.com/matlab. From that website, there is a 'Simulink request -> click here' icon. Click on that icon, filled in some information, the Simulink Embedded Coder Library for XMC MCU will be send to you. By following the release note provided in that package, you should be able to start to use the XMC library for configuring the XMC module and generate the code for the device.

Cheers
tys
0 Likes