MORE EXAMPLES FOR XMCLIB. (Encoder POSIF, ETHERNET, etc) PLEASE.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User2235
Level 3
Level 3
Hi,
I would like to know if there are plans to include examples for the Posif(quad. encoder mode) and the ethernet in the XMClib examples.

Ari.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Travis
Employee
Employee
First solution authored Welcome! 500 replies posted
Hi Amsantos,

Thanks for your feedback. We are in the mist of making more application note for user.

Should you need any examples for DAVE3 you can refer to

http://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/aim-mc/DAVE_3_Support_Portal/DAVE_Example_Project_...

Alternatively you can come into the technical center where we share some hands on training. Do a search for " XMC_HOT"

http://www.infineonforums.com/forums/18-technical-center

BR
Travis
0 Likes
User2235
Level 3
Level 3
Travis,
Can you send me a code example in register level or XMClib api of how to configure the POSIF and CCU4x as quadrature encoder?

Can you tell me if there will be a ethernet driver in the XMClib with example for LwIP?

I'm working with a PMSM driver with ethernet and I don't want to use Dave APP.

Ari.
0 Likes
Travis
Employee
Employee
Hi Amsantos,

For XMC software development, I would recommend you to use DAVE4 which comes with low level driver.

Can you tell me if there will be a ethernet driver in the XMClib with example for LwIP?

If you are using DAVE3, I had a webserver project which is running on RTOS and LwIP stack.

Can you send me a code example in register level or XMClib api of how to configure the POSIF and CCU4x as quadrature encoder?

I need to check with my colleagues..

BR
Travis
0 Likes
User2235
Level 3
Level 3
Travis,

Do you think that the next release of the XMClib will have an exemple of the POSIF module in quadrature encoder mode?

When the next release of XMClib will be available?

Ari.
0 Likes
Travis
Employee
Employee
Hi Amsantos,

Do you think that the next release of the XMClib will have an exemple of the POSIF module in quadrature encoder mode?

I am aware that there is work in progress regarding an application note for POSIF using low level driver in the pipeline. The target publishing date might be around July 2015.
0 Likes