Downgrade DAVE apps

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,

I am trying to configure synchronous ADC conversion for an XMC4500 Relax Kit with DAVE3.

The example project "ADCSYNC001_Example1" works fine, but when I tried to reproduce the example, the interrupt function was never executed.

While trying to figure out why my configuration does not work, I noticed that the example does not use the newest app versions.
I migrated the example project to the newest app versions. Now the interrupt function is not executed in the example project anymore, just like in my own project.
My interpretation of the situation is that the newest app version of "ADC002", "ADCSYNC001", and "NVIC002" are either not compatible with each other, or are not compatible with the XMC4500 F100x1024-AC on the XMC Relax board.

Is it possible somehow to downgrade the installed DAVE apps to the older versions that are used in "ADCSYNC001_Example1"? This would allow me to reproduce the example project.

With kind regards,
Christian
0 Likes
1 Reply
Not applicable
Hi Christian,

We've found this issue and investigation was on-going. Pls follow up with eTicket 871708609.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes