Can TC277

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello developers!

I have a strange problem with CAN in TC277B. Here is a little bit information about my project: the project consists from bootloader and application software (ASW). The bootloader starts first and calls application software. Both are using CAN communication with different bit timings and object messages. After a cold start (power-on) can communication works well in bootloader as well as in ASW. But if I switch back to bootloader by triggering the software reset in the ASW (I'm sending a special CAN message to trigger the reset), CAN communication will not work anymore in the bootloader and ASW. For testing aim µC should send dummy messages over CAN which are monitored by scope. After the software reset nothing happens on the line...Code is running, only CAN communication fails.
I checked bit timings and CAN registers, the entries are identical, i.e. no difference between entries after the cold start and software reset. Any idea?

P.s. I'm using similar initialization routine of CAN as it given in datasheet (tc27XB_v1.4.1).

best
0 Likes
2 Replies
Not applicable
Hi, do you use UDS or another diagnostic service?
0 Likes
Not applicable
jacklai wrote:
Hi, do you use UDS or another diagnostic service?

Hello,

yes, I'm using UDS service to trigger the software reset.

best regards
0 Likes