Project corrupted by CLK001 UIEditor?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
CLK001 UIEditor > System tab > PLL Clock Source Selection,

PLL Clock Source Selection had been set by default to External OSC,
I tried selecting External Digital Clock Input, and got a Error Information window claiming "Overflow: MaxValue..." (see photo)
I tried going back to External OSC, but get a similar Error Information window with the same kinds of errors.
How do I get back to where I was? My project wont Generate now.
The Desired System Frequency needs to be 120MHz, but I was getting 40MHz on the GUI, and now I am getting 3MHz on the GUI.

It seems that I cannot recover from having changed selections. Did I make a mistake?

28.attach
0 Likes
2 Replies
Not applicable
Workaround:

Delete all apps that depend on CLK001 (in my case USB001, SPI001, I2C001)
and recreate them. A fresh CLK001 will be created with settings appropriate for the Hitex Hi-Light board, which has a 12MHz crystal.

Fortunately when I recreated the apps, the handles names started from 0 again (the same names they had before)
so I didn't have to go edit my hardware abstraction layer with new handle names.
0 Likes
ron
Employee
Employee
Hello Murray

We are aware about this problems and they are solved in the latest avalible CLK001 App which can be downloaded.
At the moment the best way is to generat the project new with the latest Apps. We are currently working on a migration tool for the Apps which will solve this.

Best Regards
0 Likes