running C code on core 1 TC275A

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello There,

I would like if one of you knows how can I run my C code on specific core on Tricore board using High Tec platform.
the defult core is coe zero, i'm looking if I can run the code using core 1 or core 2.

I tried to set values for CORE_ID register or CPU_ID register, but they are read only.

best
0 Likes
4 Replies
Not applicable
Hi,
I resolved this problem by placing and executing an empty main procedure on core0, so that it can't interfere with other cores, and placing my effective code on core1.

I hope this answer can be helpful to you.
0 Likes
Not applicable
acornagl wrote:
Hi,
I resolved this problem by placing and executing an empty main procedure on core0, so that it can't interfere with other cores, and placing my effective code on core1.

I hope this answer can be helpful to you.

Hi Acornagl,
I am facing the same problem while trying to switch the cores.could you kindly guide me to proceed further on how to place and execute an empty procedure on core 0 and placing my code on core 1. It will be very helpful if you can provide some sample codes for the same.

Thanks in Advance
0 Likes
Not applicable
hi,

I need the information on configuring the Aurix cores as i am new to this platform. Do you have any document that can be referred .
0 Likes
Not applicable
I've used the code from TC2xx Start-up and Initialization (AP32201) application note.
The same start-up code can be found in SW Framework (IFX).
0 Likes