the error: ../Main.c:13:21: fatal error: MCUInit.h: No such file or directory

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User8337
Level 3
Level 3
how to set the correct path,the properity of the file displays "path: /XMC1300-CCU4-Concatenation/MCUINIT/MCUInit.h","Location: E:\DAVE\XMC1300-CCU4-Concatenation\MCUINIT\MCUInit.h" or ../Startup/startup_XMC1300.s:40:59: fatal error: ../Dave/Generated/inc/DAVESupport/Device_Data.h: No such file or directory.
Thank you.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Not applicable
Hi,

Would you provide some more details? For example:
1) Are you using DAVE 3.1.10 with latest Apps libraries?
2) Is the project a DAVE CE project and newly built?
3) Is the MCUInit.h separately created and included in the main.c? Is it placed under the project folder?
4) What are the DAVE3 workspace folder name and project name?

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
User8337
Level 3
Level 3
Thank you,the reason of "../Startup/startup_XMC1300.s:40:59: fatal error: ../Dave/Generated/inc/DAVESupport/Device_Data.h: No such file or directory" may be the demo isn't a DAVE CE project
But I still don't understand the reason of error"path: /XMC1300-CCU4-Concatenation/MCUINIT/MCUInit.h",it disappered after I added the path of MCUInit.h in settings of C/C++ Builder in the demo project.The file ../MCUInit.h is placed under the demo project folder.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,

Where did you get this demo project? Is it from Infineon official product page?
How did you copy this demo project into DAVE3? Basically you need to use "Import" function to copy a DAVE CE project into DAVE environment.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
User8337
Level 3
Level 3
I get the demo project form the website "http://www.infineonic.org/bbs/",I just imported the demo project into the DAVE3 workspace as you said.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,

Obviously the demo project is not a DAVE CE project, the include path is not able to be automatically recognized.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes