Error - Ressource Management

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User8487
Level 2
Level 2
First like received
Hi,
how can the following error be fixed:
"Selected Project does not contain Apps. Please create App, and then try to resolve resource dependency."?
0 Likes
5 Replies
Not applicable
Hi,

To clarify:
1) Are you using DAVE 3.1.10 with latest Apps libraries?
2) Was the project newly built in DAVE 3.1.10?
3) When did the error message pop up?
4) Do you see the same problem in other DAVE CE projects eg. DAVE example projects?

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
User8487
Level 2
Level 2
First like received
1) i'm using Dave 3.1.10. Some used Apps are not the latest.1201.attach
2) project was expand by ERU001-, ERU002- and 5 NVIC002-Apps in last step. before adding these components, project was imported.
solver and code generator worked pretty fine, also after adding ERU- and NVIC-Apps (pin-assignment, signal-connection, solving & code-generation included).
3) after testing the new components (ERU+NVICs) in DAVE, i export the project into archive file. The error occurs after re-import.
4) no problems with other porjects/examples (older/other project-versions; examples with same app-versions like in my project). also in"error-project"-workspace.

i try to delete the latest added apps. it seems, that dave remove the components and refeshs the app-tree/graph-view, but the apps are still in project. do i have to recreate the project or is there a chance to rescue the actual?

br,
matthias
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Matthias,

Do you still have the original project before expanding? My suggestion is:
1) Import the original project (with the older version Apps) --> Compile without any modification
2) Do Apps migration (Go to: > DAVE > Apps Migration) --> Compile
3) Expand the project by adding ERU001, ERU002 & NVIC002 etc --> Compile
4) Export the project --> Import again

Stop at any steps where error occurs and see whether it can be fixed. Good luck...

BR,
Zain
0 Likes
User8487
Level 2
Level 2
First like received
yes, i have a copy of the working project

thanks for your hinds. my results:
1) solving, code generation, built/compile/flash with original projekt: check
2) crashes with "Cannot continue with migration, ETH003 app not found in the library store. Please update library store with the missing app"
1211.attach

need >4 USICs, so i use the AB-Stepping (XMC4500-F144K1024). But for this Silicon the ETH003-App is not available (only by trick)
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Matthias,

Since ETH003 App is not supported in AB-Step, you need to manually add in anyway. I suggest you to do Apps migration without ETH003 then add it later.

BR,
Zain
0 Likes