DAVE v3.1.10 download problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Recently I purchased a XMC4400 kit. Yesterday, I tried to download the latest DAVE. The registration page led me through the registration page however, I did not get any answer if the registration was accepted. Also, I did not get any confirmation mail. Tried with a different mail account, no success. No junk or spam messages were received from Infineon mail server. What's the problem?
0 Likes
10 Replies
Not applicable
Hi,

Did you go to the DAVE Download page to download the installer package?

You should be able to see the following pop up tool bar after clicking the "Submit" button at the bottom of the Registration Form.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
Not applicable
sophia wrote:
Hi,

Did you go to the DAVE Download page to download the installer package?

You should be able to see the following pop up tool bar after clicking the "Submit" button at the bottom of the Registration Form.

Best regards,
Sophia

Thank you for your answer. However, nothing pops up after the submit button, there is just a page saying "The connection to s1968580696.t.eloqua.com was interrupted while the page was loading." This happens whether I do it behind the proxy or not. Besides, the popup is just a confirmation - why there isn't any message from Infineon server with the download link?

By the way, the attachments you have sent could not be open with automatic message saying "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator".

Does anybody else have similar problem?
0 Likes
Not applicable
Oops, looks like there was a problem with the browser or flash plug-in. After I tried to download on a different machine with Win7 and IE8 installed, the pop-up appeared with the download link.

Thanks sophia for clearing the problem.

I would ask the Infineon web-site administrators to take more care about the information they provide since the registration page clearly states that "After registration you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the download-page. With a click on the link you can download a zip file that contains a PDF-file with installation instructions...". There is no confirmation mail.
Also, it would be appropriate if they provide some information about the browser and flash plug-in compatibility.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,

Thank you very much for the feedback. Regarding the information provided in the download page, I will help to forward to the responsible person.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hello,
I can not download DAVE also. I try to use Firefox, IE, Chrome on Win 7 and Fedora. For some reason no one of them shows popup regardless I filled registration form many times.
Could you, please, send me a direct link to the file?

Regards
Piotr
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Piotr,

Your problem has been forwarded, will inform you once get update.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
User9050
Level 2
Level 2
First solution authored
Hi all,

I have tested the download. The download of Dave is working well now. Please check again.

Apologize for inconvenience.

Best regards,
Schulz
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Sophia

I have the same problem with download DAVE like other users, Can you send me direct link or give hint how download it?
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi icia,

Would you pls be more specific on your problem faced? So that we can fix it in order to benefit more users.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Sophia

When I clicked link: http://infineon-community.com/DAVE_zip_registration I was redirected to registartion form... then I filled out all of fields which was necessary to register. When I clicked Submit button new page was opened with following information:

Thank you for your registration!
In a moment you will receive a confirmation email with a link. Please click on the link to confirm your registration. After the confirmation you will be forwarded to a landing page with the download-button.
If you are having trouble downloading the file, feel welcome to contact our Infineon support team.

And after this I didn't receive any link on e-mail. I checked spam folder I use few kind of e-mails and results always is the same...no link...no posiibility to download this software...I see that this problem touch not only me but many of people has the same problem and still is not solved. It's pitty that this is not working because you lost people which can use your products.
0 Likes