WEBSERVER001 Example Code Problems

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
RValascho
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins First like received 5 questions asked
I am using the Hitex HiLight board with the HMI board plugged in. I have loaded the WEBSERVER001 application code into my program. This is all that I have in code. I went through and added manual pin assignment to ETH001 and SDMMC003 so that they match the corresponding pins. I then solve and generate code. Finally, I have included the following in my main.c file:

#include //SFR declarations of the selected device
#include //Declarations from DAVE3 Code Generation

FATFS myfsObject;

int main(void)
{
status_t status; // Declaration of return variable for DAVE3 APIs

DAVE_Init(); // Initialization of DAVE Apps

lwIPStack_init();

/* Mount the Drive. Mandatory step to drive a card through Software */
f_mount(0, &myfsObject);

while(1)
{

}
return 0;
}

I believe that the lwIP stack is working fine. I am able to ping the IP address using a Windows command line, and I get a response every time. I tend to think that there is a problem in finding the SD Card and reading my sample "index.html" file. Any thoughts?

It looks like I have version 1.0.12 of the app download.

Thanks,

Bob
0 Likes
4 Replies
RValascho
Employee
Employee
More information. I'm getting a "Connection was reset" error. If I enter in a false IP address, I get a "time out" message. Maybe this helps.
0 Likes
oreste
Employee
Employee
Welcome! 50 replies posted 25 replies posted
Hi,
we never tried this board with lwip stack. IFX and Hitex board should use the same PHY.
Presently I don't have this board on my desk but I am contacting Hitex to check if they tried the stack with their board.
I will let know as soon I have information.

Best Regards
Oreste
0 Likes
oreste
Employee
Employee
Welcome! 50 replies posted 25 replies posted
Hi RValascho,

I have got an answer from Hitex:

"Due to pin/function availability we had to take some trade-offs.
In this case the On-board Wifi module used the same SPI channel like the SD-Card.

In the schematics you’ll find at page 3 SJ300-SJ305, these solderjumpers are closed by default, allowing for Wifi useage.

At page 4 SJ400-SJ405 are open by default.

Looking closer into the assembly diagram (unfortunately it’s called “PCB layout” in the below link), you’ll find next to the Wifi-Chip SJ300-SJ305. These solderjumpers have SMD-pads with a small trace between them. Cut these traces, to cut off the Wifi-Module from the SD-Card signals.

At the lower left corner of the PCB (next to the HMI-Connector) you’ll find SJ401, SJ403, SJ405. The other three solderjumpers are on the bottom side of the PCB. Here you’ll have to short the pads. We usually short them by soldering them, or a 0-OHM resistor in 0402-footprint will fit also.

Now you have connected the SD-Card signals to the HMI-Interface.

Download link for all documents

http://www.ehitex.de/embedded-world-2012/406/xmc4500-hilight-kit?c=132

"

Best Regards
Oreste Bernardi
0 Likes
RValascho
Employee
Employee
Thanks Oreste! That explains my problem. I thought the default was reversed (SDIO to HMI), but now I can see that isn't the case.
0 Likes