Re:Debug Problem on xmc1200

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Not applicable
Hi,I am working on XMC1200 evolution kit,I am trying to debug following code ,No errors in the code but,at the time of debug it showing following message please find in attachment of code,message in debug and App connectivity Diagram ,I am changing the values of ADC by POT available on XMC board,Kindly Advise me how to solve
0 Likes
4 Replies
Not applicable
Hi prathibha,

The error indicate that the CPU has jump to the interrupt pointer that you did not have the Interrupt service routine.
From your app connectivity view, I did not see you have added NVIC002 app.
This means you did not connect your ADC to an interrupt node.
I would suggest you take a look at the ADC001 example code.
You can download from DAVE IDE, go to Help > Install DAVE Apps/Example Library > select DAVE Project Library Manager at the drop down list
Then a list will be shown in the 'Name' column and you select XMC1000 > XMC1200 > DAVE Example Project > Analog > Analog Digital Conversion > ADC001_Example2
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Not applicable
Hi Jackson,
Thank You for your response,As you told i have checked ADC001 app and seen values are changing according to POT,I am trying to change LED'S status to change According to Values of Result Variable,For all values of ADC result variable LED's are On,Please suggest me how i can on/off LED'S According to code,please find the Hardware connectivity and software connectivity,IO004 configuration.Please find the Attachment.

Thanks&Regards
Prathibha
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi prathibha,

Since the ADC is running at refill mode, the interrupt for the ADC is too fast that the CPU did not have the chance to execute the instruction in main function.
So if you move the if..else function in the while loop to the ADC interrupt service routine, I believe you could the LED changing.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Thank you so much Jackson, I Got output as you told.

Thanks&Regards
Prathibha
0 Likes