Request for fully operational UDP Example on the Relax Kit (XMC4500)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
All examples that I have queried are for the Hexagon board, and are not operational on the Relax board. The Webserver Application for the Relax is operational, but when attempting to utilize only UDP and RTOS, I am unable to even ping the unit.
Please provide a fully operational example of UDP using this hardware. Very little documentation exists to understand if there is a subtle configuration issue that is causing the problem.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Not applicable
Hi,

In order to run the example project on the RelaxKit. You just need to change the ethernet communication pins used in the RelaxKit. Pls refer to example project "Webserver_XMC4500_RelaxKit" for the "Pin Assignment".

711.attach

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Not applicable

Unfortunately, that did not work. I validated my network connections (using WebServer) prior to starting the ETH004_Example1 (UDP Echo Server) and (ETH003_Example1 provided here) and
was unable to ping the address.

Carl
0 Likes
Not applicable
Found my mistake. Two pins were different that what I thought I had set. Able to ping.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Dear csmith and sophia ,

I could not run the ETH003_Example1.zip on XMC4500 F100x1024.
I am using DAVE4.
I have inserted ETH_LWIP_0 app to the project and have modified Pin Assignment according to sophia's suggestion.
I think I am missing a basic step because I am getting this error:
../Startup/startup_XMC4500.s:48:21: fatal error: uc_id.inc: No such file or directory

my project doesn't have uc_id.inc and system_XMC4500.h files.

I am beginner to this application.
I want to establish UDP communication. I need support.

thanks in advance.
0 Likes