I can not debug

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello
I am trying to debug the program downlanded from Infinein website. Now, I have a miniwigger , a XMC4500 board which has a 10 pin JTAG interface(my Circuit diagram of JTAG is the same as the infineon's minikit ). After I connect the miniwigger and the 10 pin JTAG , i click "debug"(i use dave) but a error shows as follow : ununknown error occurred while downloading into flash.
I want to know what should I do ? Is there something wrong in the debug configuration ? or the hardware has some problem? Besides, can i use miniwigger to connect a interface of JTAG like this?
thanks!
0 Likes
5 Replies
Not applicable
Hi,

1) Did you have latest DAS v4.5.0 installed?
2) Did you select "Universal Debug Access Server" as connection setting in Debug Configuration window?
Probably you need to start DAS server 1st before clicking "Debug". Just give a try...

BR,
Zain
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Zain,
My DAS is v4.5.0 and i always start DAS server before i debug the program. besides, i select UDAS in debug configuration window as you said.
However, i still can not do it .
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,

I'm able to debug XMC4500 AppKit using this setup. You can refer to XMC4500 CPU Board User's Manual for the circuit details.

BR,
Zain
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Zain,
Thanks for your help!
0 Likes
Austin
Employee
Employee
Would you ran your project in the MiniKit? So you can find out weather it is a hardware or driver issue.
The debug part of the MiniKit is the same as the application kit.
0 Likes