Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User7902
Level 2
Level 2
Hello,

i've made a Dave Project with ADC002 containing 2 channels and a PWMSVM01 App.
The PWMSVM01 App is configured to trigger the DC Link Current Measurement by compare match of one of the CCU slices.
On the other side i've got the ADC002 App, which i've configured to measure Channels A (DC Link Current) and B (DCB voltage) as a sequence of "trigger, AB, trigger, AB".

Unfortunately i'm not able to interconnect the PWMSVM Current Trigger Slice to the ADC Trigger directly, like it's shown in "CCU8 Device Guide V1.0 2013-05" figure 72.
There's no way to connect the "Current Trigger Slice Status" to anything else in the Signal Connection Dialog.
The only way i've got it working, was to put the NVIC002 App between PWMSVM01 and ADC002.

How is the PWMSVM001 supposed to be used for DC Link Current measurement?

Regards
0 Likes
3 Replies
Not applicable
Hi Daniel,

Perhaps you can take a look on PWSMFOCSL01/02 Apps.

BR,
Zain
0 Likes
User7902
Level 2
Level 2
Hello Zain,

thanks, i've got PMSMFOCSL01 App installed. But in the signal assignments i can see that the trigger signal is also routed via an Interrupt (internal connection: "NVIC Node").
So it seems there's no way to interconnect the trigger slice to the adc trigger without an NVIC app?
In my opinion i should be able to configure them in the Signal Assignment Dialog via connection of the "Current Trigger Slice Status" (CCU8x.ST3A/B) to the ADC002 Trigger (as shown in the CCU8 Device Guide Fig. 72 and VADC Device Guide Fig. 77).
Why does Dave force me to use an NVIC Node?

Regards,
Daniel

Edit:
I'm using XMC4500 and XMC4400 on Relax Kit board...
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for the feedback. I've submitted an eTicket 711778215.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes