Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 113285 Discussions

• 116006 Members

• 72203 Solutions

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
Translation_Bot
USB superspeed peripherals
I refer to someone else's project on the Internet, but after loading it in, I found that I can't find any of its header files, how should I add the pa... Show More
harry_du
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Now we can modify the source pdo use dpm_update_src_cap() , CCG5 send source capability to device, and we want to know if  there is any function can g... Show More
RangoWang
Radar sensor
I set up a new project to test the MCU 4700. And I try to use P2.8 output a high level, because according to your user manual that P2.8 is not connect... Show More
kaiwang
AIROC™ Bluetooth
In the LE GATT Server Throughput Example, I found that the size of each notify array is 244u. I want to know if the maximum size of the notify data is... Show More
MasonPan
AIROC™ Bluetooth

Hi there,

May i confirm if cyw20704 is BT/BLE 5.0 because some docs say it's a BT/BLE 5.2, thank you!

Mason

YHui
Battery Management ICs

请问IM241-M6T2B的电流采样电路:N(U/V/W)引脚到ITRIP引脚这之间的电路对应着数据手册的推荐而搭建,那么应该选择什么样的参数呢?

mvrvtmvn
Battery Management ICs

i need BMU for honda ens:1. part number RB0067A1V01. BMUN6220159. how can i buy it in China? please. 

Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
Hello everyone! There are a couple of phenomena regarding the parameterization of the motor for actual debugging, and I'd appreciate any advice. 1. St... Show More
irieyang
AURIX™
你好       在核0处理safetlib runtime test时用内部看门狗喂狗,如果在其他核调用了mcal的clearsafetyendinit api,这样可能会出现两个api同时操作WDTSCON0寄存器,有可能会产生有冲突的情况。目前只看到mcal的api中有自锁保护,想问下是有哪个... Show More
HongLI_Guo
XMC™
您好, 请问如何才能用miniWiggler 下载调试的JTAG连接方式进行下载呢?   Show More