infineon@linkedin linkedin

infineon4engi@twitter twitter

infineon@youtube youtube

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LEDTS for XMC1200

Beginner Beginner BerndB is on a distinguished road

LEDTS for XMC1200

Hi,

I'm going to get 5 touch buttons into my XMC 1200 project.
    There is no application note, only the Dave-App "LEDTS001"
    for XMC 4500.

What can I do?

Thank you for any help,
    Bernd

Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    Juergen is on a distinguished road
    Hi Bernd,

Tell me what you want to do and I help you along. I have been working with this LEDTS for a few months now and have some code that may be helpful for you. Its not apps based, just a .c file and a .h file for LEDS plus some code in main.c.

Best Regards
    Jurgen
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

Hi Jurgen,

Thank you for your answer. Are you a German?

I'm going to develop a project with HD44780 LCD-Modul. I do need five touch buttons for some commands.
    I have some experience with Atmel controller and assembler but I'm a beginner in XMC1200.
    For LEDTS there is no application note and no app's for this controller and I'm trying to do it manual via datasheet.

I think your experience could be very helpful for me.

Regards,
    Bernd

Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    Juergen is on a distinguished road
    Hi Bernd,

As promised, I have sent you an example on how to use the touch sense module.
    Please let me know if it is useful for you.

Best Regards
    Juergen
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

Hi Juergen,

Could you tell me what is the best material for the toch pad pannel?
    I do need a pvc material with 5-8mm thickness.

Regards,
    Bernd

New Member New Member
    Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    SyafiiSaat is on a distinguished road
    Hi Bernd,

Between acrylic and glass, a touch button with a glass overlay has better sensitivity.
    The dielectric constant of glass is approximately thrice of acrylic. So, you can have a glass overlay that is about thrice as thick as an acrylic one for identical sensitivity.

Best Regards,
    Syafii

New Member New Member Rodrigo is on a distinguished road
    Hi everyone, could anyone help me with the examples of some touch keys. because I can not find a working example.

Grateful

New Member New Member Rodrigo is on a distinguished road
    Hello Juergen,
    You could send me this example on my email rodrigo@eaglewingd.com.
    And another because it does not have an example of how to use this peripheral in DAVE4 ???

Thank you so much

+ Reply to Thread
Disclaimer

All content and materials on this site are provided “as is“. Infineon makes no warranties or representations with regard to this content and these materials of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, warranties or representations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, whether express or implied, is granted by Infineon. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from Infineon.

Infineon accepts no liability for the content and materials on this site being accurate, complete or up- to-date or for the contents of external links. Infineon distances itself expressly from the contents of the linked pages, over the structure of which Infineon has no control.

Content on this site may contain or be subject to specific guidelines or limitations on use. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Usage Terms of the site; third parties using this content agree to abide by any limitations or guidelines and to comply with the Usage Terms of this site. Infineon reserves the right to make corrections, deletions, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to the content and materials, its products, programs and services at any time or to move or discontinue any content, products, programs, or services without notice.