TLE6250GV33 (3.3 V version)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello, I am using TLE6250GV33 in my project. VCC (Main supply voltage) is supplied by 5V and V33v (supply voltage for I/O level adapter ) is supplied by 3.3V. During power on of my system,5V is provided first and then there is a delay of approximately 10ms before 3.3V comes. So during this delay time of 10ms ,transceiver will be turned on (because of the availabilty of 5V). But what will be the state of transceiver during this time when 3.3V is ramping up slowly(Normal or Standby)? Ramp up of 3.3V is given below as attachment.

527.attach
Thanks and Regards, Abhi
0 Likes
1 Reply
User270
Level 5
Level 5
5 solutions authored First solution authored
The pin INH is used to set the device in stand by mode or normal operation. To enter the stand by operation mode, the pin has to be at a logical 1. As the device integrates an internal pull up (20k) to V33V, by default, the device is in stand by mode. To enter the normal operation, a logical 0 has to be applied. Microcontroller logic supply can be connected to pin V33V. The digital I/Os of the TLE6250GV33 adopt to the connected microcontroller logic supply at V33V.

528.attach

As V33V is low, assuming INH is not connected to a microcontroller's logic, With pullup to V33V I expect the device to be in normal operation as long as the logic level at INH is low. It will change to stand by operating mode when high level is reached.
0 Likes