Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hii,
I am using Dave version 3.1.10 , I imported a Dave Example which demonstrates an RTOS SPI communication for XMC4500 series, I generated a GPDSC file for importing the project to Kiel Development Tools and after double clicking on the gpdsc file,It gives an Error saying "Error loading SPI002_Example1.gpdsc", device XMC4500 f144xAB-1024-AB not found. Is there a Bug in the Example or am i doing something wrong?

Thank you very much,

Best,
Ravi.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Not applicable
Hi, ravi,

To solve this problem, follow the below step
1) Remove the step index in the gpsdc file manually as shown below:
0 Likes
Not applicable
Thank you very much for the response, I follwed the first step and the second step i couldn't, i migrated after the first step to kiel, but the code does not work, i think there is an rtos problem between kiel and Dave example.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi, Ravi,
After you have done the second step, what is the compilation or linking error from Keil UV5? For my side, after I done the above 2 steps, I can generate the output file without error.
530.attach
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hii Tys.
Thank you very much for the response again,I compiled it the first time itself, I follwed the first step and made small changes in the code!! and i did not receive any errors and again for the second time i followed both the steps as you have mentioned i copied both the files to source directory, i did not get any errors this time too, but the program simply does nothing ,the GPIO led listed in the readme.txt file does not glow and even the iso leds, present on the AUT connector too doesnt blink alternateviely as mentioned in the file. when i compile the code and debug the same in dave atleast the GPIO led glows.
0 Likes