Using two PWMSP001

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi everyone,

Do you know whether it is possible or not to create two PWMSP001 in a single project. I tried to create two PWMSP001 and they used different CCU4. But I only got one output of PWM waveform from Handle0. I didnt get anything from Handle1. There must be something wrong with the hardware setting. I hope someone can help me.
0 Likes
2 Replies
MaxECU
Employee
Employee
Welcome!
What product?
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,

When adding the 2nd PWMSP001 App, you will be requested to decide the "App Sharability" by selecting either "New Instance" or "Existing Apps".
You should choose "New Instance" if you want to use different CCU4 modules. With selection of "Existing Apps", the CCU4GLOBAL App is shared between two apps which implies two apps are using same CCU4 module but different CC4 slices. This is highlighted in DAVE App help document (>Help>Help Contents>DAVE Apps>PWMSP001>Introduction).
At the same time, you can check the mapped resources by clicking the "Resource Mapping Information" button on the tool bar.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes