XMC4500 SD Card line break

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,

I posted this long time ago in the DAVE forum but I never got any help, that is why I want to ask here:

I want to store values calculated by the XMC4500 on SD Card to read them in Excel later. Therefore I need the correct spacing, that Excel can import the values correctly. I just tried the example project "USBBL001_USBMS001_Example1" and it works fine. I get the folder, the file and the string. I tried to add some words in a second line like this:

f_printf( &fp,"Hello World \nHello World");

I also tried:

f_printf( &fp,"Hello World");
f_printf( &fp,"\nHello World");

If I compile this in Dev C++ (c-file) and run it (with additional code) the result is correct:

Hello World
Hello World

In the ReadMe.txt created by the µC I only see

Hello World Hello World

How can I get things written in two or more lines? I want to use this example to write an array with 500x4 values to use in Excel later. Am I on the right way or is there an easier one?

In a later application, I want to store the conversion results of two ADCs. Is there something I have to take care of?

Thank you very much for your help.
Best regards,
MTR

PS: I hope it is not against the forum rules to post this thread in the XMC section again. Otherwise, please remove it.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Not applicable
0 Likes