GUILC001 App

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
I used the APP GUILC001 for testing purposes but end up with build errors. Even for a "blank" project (means only "solved" and "generated" Dave-Code without any manually generated code).

Pin assignment in SP001 according to HMI_OLED-V1:
MRST P2.5
MTSR P3.13
Clock Out P3.0
Chip Select A P3.12

--> GUIConf.h (no such file or directory)

When I use the GUIConf.h as stored in DAVE-3-1\emWin\Start\GUI

I get the following errors:

Dave/Generated/src/GUILC001/LCDConf.o: In function `LCD_X_Config':
C:\Temp\workspace\OLED\Debug/../Dave/Generated/src/GUILC001/LCDConf.c:262: undefined reference to `GUIDRV_FlexColor_API'
C:\Temp\workspace\OLED\Debug/../Dave/Generated/src/GUILC001/LCDConf.c:262: undefined reference to `GUIDRV_FlexColor_API'
C:\Temp\workspace\OLED\Debug/../Dave/Generated/src/GUILC001/LCDConf.c:262: undefined reference to `LCD_API_ColorConv_M565'
C:\Temp\workspace\OLED\Debug/../Dave/Generated/src/GUILC001/LCDConf.c:262: undefined reference to `LCD_API_ColorConv_M565'
C:\Temp\workspace\OLED\Debug/../Dave/Generated/src/GUILC001/LCDConf.c:262: undefined reference to `GUI_DEVICE_CreateAndLink'
C:\Temp\workspace\OLED\Debug/../Dave/Generated/src/GUILC001/LCDConf.c:266: undefined reference to `LCD_SetSizeEx'
C:\Temp\workspace\OLED\Debug/../Dave/Generated/src/GUILC001/LCDConf.c:267: undefined reference to `LCD_SetVSizeEx'
C:\Temp\workspace\OLED\Debug/../Dave/Generated/src/GUILC001/LCDConf.c:283: undefined reference to `GUIDRV_FlexColor_SetFunc66718'
C:\Temp\workspace\OLED\Debug/../Dave/Generated/src/GUILC001/LCDConf.c:283: undefined reference to `GUIDRV_FlexColor_SetFunc66718'
C:\Temp\workspace\OLED\Debug/../Dave/Generated/src/GUILC001/LCDConf.c:283: undefined reference to `GUIDRV_FlexColor_SetMode16bppC0B8'
C:\Temp\workspace\OLED\Debug/../Dave/Generated/src/GUILC001/LCDConf.c:283: undefined reference to `GUIDRV_FlexColor_SetMode16bppC0B8'
C:\Temp\workspace\OLED\Debug/../Dave/Generated/src/GUILC001/LCDConf.c:283: undefined reference to `GUIDRV_FlexColor_SetFunc'
C:\Temp\workspace\OLED\Debug/../Dave/Generated/src/GUILC001/LCDConf.c:290: undefined reference to `GUIDRV_FlexColor_Config'

Does anybody see the same errors or is there a mixup in my libraries?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Georg_Huba
Employee
Employee
GUILC001 App provides the OLED driver (OLED of the HMI_OLED board) for the emwin graphic library from Segger.
In the current configuration this DAVE App is intended to be used together with the GUISL001 App that uses the Segger emwin graphics library. It is not configured to be used without GUISL001, therefore the build errors.
In fact when selecting the GUISL001 App it will automatically also included the GULC001 App.
What is your use case to use the GUILC001 App with the graphic libaray?

Best regards,
Georg Huba
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hello,

I just want to display status messages for monitoring purposes.

When I used the GUISL001 the display remained black so I tried a workaround -> in fact I learned that the OLED doesn't work. I checked with the HMI-PCB from a colleague and the initial project works perfectly including display (and doesn't when I change back to my satellite PCB).

Many thanks,

J
0 Likes