TLF35584 and Aurix uc

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User22192
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins First solution authored First like received
Hello,

I have following situation
- from Aurix I send the shutdown sequence to TLF.
- before sending this command the SCR code runs and checks the P00_IN and P01_IN (the control is explicit hand over to SCR(P33_PCSR) before the TLF command)
- the SCR detects for a short period of time that P00_IN and P01_IN are 0xFF even if the HW lines are low.(I tried different cfg of _PDISC, _ PDRx, _IOCR register of SCR but with same result)

Additional info: when TLF enters shutdown, only Qst supply remain active which is connected to VEVRSB pin of uc.

Does anybody knows if this is a normal behavior(P00_IN and P01_IN show 0xFF for a short period of time while Aurix supply is cut of by TLF)

Thanks!
0 Likes
1 Solution
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored
This behavior is know, please see errata sheet Functional Deviation SCR_TC.014.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
MoD
Employee
Employee
This behavior is know, please see errata sheet Functional Deviation SCR_TC.014.
0 Likes
User22192
Level 2
Level 2
10 sign-ins First solution authored First like received
Thanks. Is the behavior also valid for the usage of an TLF chip? Meaning that the AURIX is not sent into standby, but instead TLF cuts off the supplies of AURIX?
0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
When TLF cuts off the supplies of AURIX then the AURIX is sent into standby, therefore the behavior is valid.
0 Likes