XMC 4500 Relax Kit

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User22361
Level 1
Level 1
Hello Community,

I'm new to the XMC-Platform and I'm trying to generate some Code for the XMC4500 Relax Kit via Simulink.
In the code generation settings I chose the downloaded "Infineon_XMC_Family.tlc" system target file and I've set the appropriate XMC target device.
When trying to generate code for a nearly blank model, it still throws me the following error in the attachment --> "Code generation information file does not exist."

Just before terminating, the diagnostic viewer gives the following output:

"C:\Data\Matlab/XMC4500_IPTS_xmc_rtw/Infineon/XMC4500_series/Source/system_XMC4500.c"
Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.
gmake: *** [system_XMC4500.o] Error 1

But the file which can't be found exists, as I had a look at it.

Did someone had similar issues and has a hint for me?

Best Regards
Tobias

5297.attach
0 Likes
1 Solution
ncbs
500 replies posted 50 likes received 250 sign-ins
Hi Tobias,

The picture attached below shows the requirements to use the XMC™ Library for Embedded Coder® for MATLAB® and Simulink®

5374.attach

Ensure that the above requirements are met.

Regards,
Nikhil

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
ncbs
Hi Tobias,

Can you specify the versions of MATLAB and Simulink being used?

The error means "The system cannot find the path specified." This means MATLAB is not able to access the required file(s).
1. Please check if the file is present, and if present, make sure it is accessible (should not be in "read-only" mode)
2. Make sure that the path provided is in the correct format. Make sure there are no spaces in the path.

Verify if MATLAB is specified in the "Path" in environment variables.

Regards,
Nikhil
0 Likes
User14604
Level 4
Level 4
First solution authored
I wonder if mixing slashes and backslashes in a Windows path is correct and may lead to the error above ...
0 Likes
ncbs
Hi Tobias,

The picture attached below shows the requirements to use the XMC™ Library for Embedded Coder® for MATLAB® and Simulink®

5374.attach

Ensure that the above requirements are met.

Regards,
Nikhil
0 Likes