CIPOS Mini IKCM20R60GD internal working

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User22178
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted
In the use of IKCM20R60GD IPM module, Hin (A), Lin (A) as A group of drivers, the main circuit is connected to A coil 1, Hin (B), Lin (B) as A group of drivers, the main circuit is connected to another coil 2, Hb, Lb.
Now the problem is that if I only add drivers in HIN(A),LIN(A), the corresponding two switches can operate, then coil 1 has A responsive voltage;If I only add drivers in HIN(B) and LIN(B), the corresponding two switches can also operate, then there is a responsive voltage on coil 2;That's normal.However, I added drivers HIN(A),LIN(A), HIN(B) and LIN(B) at the same time, so the four switches could not work normally at the same time.That's the problem now.
0 Likes
2 Replies
User22178
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted
ZHANG wrote:
In the use of IKCM20R60GD IPM module, Hin (A), Lin (A) as A group of drivers, the main circuit is connected to A coil 1, Hin (B), Lin (B) as A group of drivers, the main circuit is connected to another coil 2, Hb, Lb.
Now the problem is that if I only add drivers in HIN(A),LIN(A), the corresponding two switches can operate, then coil 1 has A responsive voltage;If I only add drivers in HIN(B) and LIN(B), the corresponding two switches can also operate, then there is a responsive voltage on coil 2;That's normal.However, I added drivers HIN(A),LIN(A), HIN(B) and LIN(B) at the same time, so the four switches could not work normally at the same time.That's the problem now.

5221.attachThe schematic diagram of the module is shown in the attachment
0 Likes
snget2
5 sign-ins First like received 25 replies posted

This is IPM question, please post it in IPM board.

0 Likes