+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error occurred when I writing BLDC_Sensorless_FOC Example to TLE9879QXW40

New Member New Member q2213010 is on a distinguished road

Error occurred when I writing BLDC_Sensorless_FOC Example to TLE9879QXW40

Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_20210719190848.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	284.4 KB
ID:	5829Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_202107191908481.jpg
Size:	194.3 KB
ID:	5830Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_202107191908482.jpg
Size:	206.1 KB
ID:	5831Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_202107191908483.jpg
Size:	255.9 KB
ID:	5832Click image for larger version

Name:	微信图片_202107191908484.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	226.7 KB
ID:	5833

thats any kind of Error for my first day ............. help me, lord! its just a Example, how can this be so hard!

Beginner Beginner ivernot is on a distinguished road
    The Lord helps those who help themselves

You did not mention what hardware nor what debugger you are using so its hard to be too specific.

However, the problem is mostly likely is that you debugger/programmer is not correctly configured..
    Goto menu 'Project->Options for project <name>
    Then Select Tab 'Debug' and make sure that the correct debugger tools is selected

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	0
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	5835

You should press 'Settings' and the debugger will be detected and serial num identified etc.
    NB: SWD should be selected - your screen should look like below

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	5836

Hope that helps. Please let us know how you get on.
    Regards
    Ivan Vernot
    //realtimedesigns.com.au

Reply to ivernot

Quote Originally Posted by ivernot View Post
    The Lord helps those who help themselves

You did not mention what hardware nor what debugger you are using so its hard to be too specific.

However, the problem is mostly likely is that you debugger/programmer is not correctly configured..
    Goto menu 'Project->Options for project <name>
    Then Select Tab 'Debug' and make sure that the correct debugger tools is selected

Attachment 5835

You should press 'Settings' and the debugger will be detected and serial num identified etc.
    NB: SWD should be selected - your screen should look like below

Attachment 5836

Hope that helps. Please let us know how you get on.
    Regards
    Ivan Vernot
    //realtimedesigns.com.au

Thank you for your detailed reply Ivernot .
    I tried it once as you gave, Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	5838
    and got the following results (see the attachment for details):
    The system keeps prompting me "JLink Info: RESET (pin 15) high, but should be low. Please check target hardware.",then "Error: Flash Download failed-Target DLL has been cancelled".
    I am trying to solve this problem by reading the official instructions:
    https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infine...5b248fc7622e4b
    https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infine...5ba9870bd91373
    https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infine...65c32d753c766f

Can you give me some more suggestions, what should I do next?
    The device I am using is this REF_ENGCOOLFAN1KW(https://www.infineon.com/cms/de/prod...engcoolfan1kw/),
    and Debug is: J-Link LITE-Cortex-M-5V

But nothing is displayed in the SWD window on the right. The official document says "SWD connection established when "IDCODE" is visible", but I don't know how to make "IDCODE" visible

Qian SU
    best regards
    ?????

Beginner Beginner ivernot is on a distinguished road
    Hello Qian SU
    I am sorry but I don't know why the ICODE is not visible

It almost looks like the JLink is somehow not compatible....

I am using the TLE9879_EvalKit which has an inbuilt Segger debugger (and it works).
    If you can get a JLINK EDU - I know it also works.
    I am not familiar with the J-Link LITE-Cortex-M-5V

Please let us know how you get on.
    Regards
    Ivan Vernot
    //realtimedesigns.com.au

Hi Ivernot ,

Because INFINEON engineers have not replied to my question yet, I am trying to turn over the document now, see if I can replace J-Link Lite-Cortex-M-5V with Jlink EDU.

Sometimes this is really ironic, I spent more expensive price to buy REF_ENGCOOLFAN1KW, but Infineon provides more comprehensive document support to TLE9879_EVALKIT.

If I know so, I should buy tle9879_evalkit.

In order to save money, I may find someone, then use the official document of the ref_engcoolfan1kw in my hand to exchange all the files of TLE9879_EVALKIT.

If you are interested, please let me know.

And, don't worry, if I found the problem,and successfully solved the problem, I will share it to you

Qian Su
    best Regards

Fachhochschule-Anhalt

Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    Mc-Key will become famous soon enough
    Maybe I can help you out.

In general it is not a bad Idear to buy the Evalkit before buying the reference design.
    The Evalkit has pin header for Port Pins and several testpoints to debug your code.

The purpose of the Reference Designs are to give a reference to a specific challenge of a dedicated application.
    It is not intended to be easy to operate.

It is much more convenient to develop code with the Evalkit.

Nevertheless I can probably help you:
    - The J-Link Edu cannot be used to program the TLE987x products since it has 3.3V IOs.
    I recommend to use the included J-Link Lite.
    - Please make shure the SWD cable is connected in the correct orientation on the debug linker.
    - Finally the target device needs to be supplied with 12V over the P and N terminals. (LED on the Board lights up, when supplied)
    P is plus
    N is not plus

Here is a picture of my setup.

Name:	IMG_0150 (Medium).JPG
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	5847
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mc-Key View Post
    Maybe I can help you out.

In general it is not a bad Idear to buy the Evalkit before buying the reference design.
    The Evalkit has pin header for Port Pins and several testpoints to debug your code.

The purpose of the Reference Designs are to give a reference to a specific challenge of a dedicated application.
    It is not intended to be easy to operate.

It is much more convenient to develop code with the Evalkit.

Nevertheless I can probably help you:
    - The J-Link Edu cannot be used to program the TLE987x products since it has 3.3V IOs.
    I recommend to use the included J-Link Lite.
    - Please make shure the SWD cable is connected in the correct orientation on the debug linker.
    - Finally the target device needs to be supplied with 12V over the P and N terminals. (LED on the Board lights up, when supplied)
    P is plus
    N is not plus

Here is a picture of my setup.
    Attachment 5847
    Hi Mc-key,

Thans for your Reply.

-The Debugger i'm using is
    SWD-JTAG
    Header SMD 10POS
    1.27mm
    SAMTEC
    FTSH-105-01-F-DV-K-TR
    Is this belong to J-Link Lite ??? I herd v8-Link might not work ,is this the J-Link Edu what your said???

-I have connected DEBUGER and SWD-Debug Interface with SWD cable. The correct orientation you said, you mean connect the right connect the SWD cable to the corresponding interface, right?

-Yes, i think the main Setup is correct.

But still, can you give me some advice for the Question too ? what i have previously talked with Ivernot from #1—— #5

Qian Su
    Best Regards

+ Reply to Thread