The firmware of Sense2GoL Pulse I downloaded from Infineon Toolbox won't work

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User22249
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked
Hi, The firmware of Sense2GoL Pulse I downloaded from Infineon toolbox won't work, and I suspect it's a version mismatch.
First, my Demo board is Sense2GoL Pulse, and it’s Baseboard version is V2.0 2020-02, BGT24LTR11 Shield version is V3.0.
On the other hand, the Software $ Documentation i downloaded from Sense2GoL Pulse Kit of Infineon Toolbox, the version is 'IFX_S2GLP-HW-SW_V1.0.0'. And I have looked at the PCB design in Hardware document and found that the versions do not match with my Demo board.
Second, when I burned the firmware(in IFX_S2GLP-HW-SW_V1.0.0/Firmware_Software/Binary/S2GL_Pulsed_Doppler.hex) into the board, then i can see the red light blink periodically, and the Radar GUI can not detect the board.
Please check the problem, thanks!
0 Likes
1 Solution
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 5 questions asked 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Please ensure that you download the Sense2GoL Pulse Release package V2.0.0, supporting your BGT24LTR11 Shield V3.0, it's already availabe for download from the Infineon Developer Center.

You're facing an expected behavior with the Radar GUI, since the flashed FW is old and not compatible with the new HW revision of the Shield.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Montassar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 5 questions asked 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Please ensure that you download the Sense2GoL Pulse Release package V2.0.0, supporting your BGT24LTR11 Shield V3.0, it's already availabe for download from the Infineon Developer Center.

You're facing an expected behavior with the Radar GUI, since the flashed FW is old and not compatible with the new HW revision of the Shield.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Montassar.

0 Likes