Aurix TC387QP vs TC389QP-

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User21179
Level 1
Level 1
I was analysing the difference in peripherals between TC387QP and TC389QP. After going through the data sheet, user manual and variants document of TC38x, I could see details of some of the peripherals. But for details regarding GTM of TC387, I could not find any data as data sheet and user manual provides details about the higher variant only. This detail is crucial in deciding our microcontroller. Please provide device specification of these two variants including all peripherals(GTM, GPIO).
0 Likes
2 Replies
User9635
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 50 questions asked 25 replies posted
One is BGA-292 package and the other is BGA-516 package and hence has more physical pins connected to peripherals.
0 Likes
NeMa_4793301
Level 6
Level 6
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
The datasheet lists all the available packages. See 2.1 LFBGA-516 Package Variant Pin Configuration for the TC399, and 2.2 LFBGA-292 Package Variant Pin Configuration for the TC397.

Consider using the Pin Mapper in the free AURIX Development Studio to select the package and allocate functions to pins easily.
0 Likes