AUIRS2127STR high side floating types gate driver

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User22167
Level 1
Level 1
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to design DC solid state relay circuit using AUIRS21271STR gate driver and AUIRFR4620 mosfet to drive capacitive load such as motor controller. I have created the schematic for the circuit and would like to ask you to verify or suggest improvements on my design.

SSR design requirements:

• maximum load current 10A
  • load voltage = upto 200V DC
  • load capacitance 200 uF
  • input isolation: required
  • signal voltage: 3.3V

5218.attach
0 Likes
1 Solution
Srivatsa
First comment on blog 10 sign-ins First like received
Hi,

Since this is an automotive grade gate driver, kindly contact the local Infineon applications engineering team who can verify the design.

Thanks and regards,

Srivatsa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Srivatsa
Hi,

Since this is an automotive grade gate driver, kindly contact the local Infineon applications engineering team who can verify the design.

Thanks and regards,

Srivatsa
0 Likes
User22167
Level 1
Level 1
Hello Srivatsa,

Thank you for your reply. How can I contact the Infineon application engineering team? Have you any idea about this?

Thanks and regards,

Thakur Paudel
0 Likes
Srivatsa
Hi,

Pls share your contact information via email to srivatsa.raghunath@infineon.com and I will forward to the respective team in India.

Else, you can also try this link: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/about-infineon/company/contacts/product-support-form/

Thanks and regards,

Srivatsa
0 Likes