+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FOC COMPATIBILITY WITH XMC1302xxx VERSION

Beginner Beginner fabiocer is on a distinguished road

FOC COMPATIBILITY WITH XMC1302xxx VERSION

Hallo All,
    someone of us has found the same problem?

I have developed a control with FOC Lib (ver. 4.2.45) using the Q024 version of XMC1302 with 64kB flash size.

Now I am trying to migrate to SAME PROCESSOR (with 64kB) but in TSSOP-28 pin-out and, surprise!!, that version of Lib is not supported. I have to work with ver 4.2.12!

This is really strange. I cannot make any Device Migration but I have to develop different solutions.

So, first I would like to know:
    • differences between 4.2.12 and 4.2.45 in FOC LIB in order to understand if I can use the older version without any problem
    • why the 28-pin version is not supported? 28-pin version has same GPIO Ports (P0.x, P1,x and P2.x) and 4 more I/O's

This is a little bit difficult to understand for me. I am a little bit worried about using an older version of FOC Lib.

Thank you very much for your support

Best Regards

Fabio

Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    Vasanth is on a distinguished road
    Hi Fabio,

The latest Dave app available is 4.2.14. Could you please let me know the source for FOC Lib (ver. 4.2.45) you have mentioned ?

Best Regards,
    Vasanth

Beginner Beginner fabiocer is on a distinguished road
    Hello Vasanth,
    thank you so much for your kind reply.
    To be honest it's a little bit hard to remember exactly where the LIB comes from.
    I can tell you that your FAE Mr. Alessandro Manfrč came to us and followed us for few weeks. In that occasion he passed us some demo projects.
    Maybe there where some project in wich the LIB is the 4.2.45
    I have to underline that 4.2.45 is marked as a BETA VERSION.

I hope this helpes. If necessary, I can investigate deeper.

Thank you

Best Regards

Fabio

Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    Vasanth is on a distinguished road
    Hi Fabio,

Could you share the project you are using ? As this is a beta version and not to a public release, the support is limited only to public release version. But we will try to replicate and solve the issue.

Best Regards,
    Vasanth

+ Reply to Thread