App based development

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User18515
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked
Hi,

I am using DAVE 4.4.2. I have developed a program based on ADC, PW, GPIO. Now when I want to change the PIN configuration manually, I am unable to do. Why?

regards
Sriram
0 Likes
4 Replies
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked
Hi Sriram,

Have you tried using manual pin allocator option ? If yes, what exactly is there error you are facing? And which XMC part are you using ?

Best Regards,
Vasanth
0 Likes
User18515
Level 1
Level 1
Hi vasanth,
Yes, I have used. I want to get one clarification. If a project is created in one workspace, can I copy to another work space and work? Or i need to import only?
0 Likes
User18515
Level 1
Level 1
I have 2 issues currently facing.
1. Using the XMC1404 for one of my projects.
I have 5 ADC channels. I read the ADC value of one channel and process the data, set PWM channel.
This works with one voltage value for the ADC channel. if I modify the voltage, it is not taking the effect.
Can you please help me what is wrong in the procedure?
2. I am unable to add APP components. attached the screen shot. 5165.attach
I need a solution ASAP.
0 Likes
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked
Hi Sriram,

It is better to export and import the project.

1. "This works with one voltage value for the ADC channel. if I modify the voltage, it is not taking the effect." " Could you explain this part ? Are you getting correct result for one channel and not for the others?

2. Regarding unable to add app components, did you try installing new apps (Help- > Check for Dave Apps update) and creating a new project with the new app ?

Best Regards,
Vasanth
0 Likes