upgrade apps - After updating my project i still have the old versions of the apps

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User18369
Level 2
Level 2
Hi ,

did someone updated his apps correctly ?

I used Apps upgrade. It generated me a new project with a migration report. It seems to be done correctly.

But if i check the APP properties I still have the "old" versions of the apps. Someone have same issue ??

Best regards,

Florian
0 Likes
1 Solution
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked
Hi Florian,

Could you go to Help -> Install Dave Apps/Example/Device Library Option. From there under Dave Apps Library Manager option, can you make sure you download the latest version of the Apps. Let us know if the issue exists even after this.
Also if you were trying to use migration option on an existing project, let us know which project you were trying to use. I could try to recreate the issue at my end.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked
Hi Florian,

Could you go to Help -> Install Dave Apps/Example/Device Library Option. From there under Dave Apps Library Manager option, can you make sure you download the latest version of the Apps. Let us know if the issue exists even after this.
Also if you were trying to use migration option on an existing project, let us know which project you were trying to use. I could try to recreate the issue at my end.

Best Regards,
Vasanth
0 Likes