TC4xx promo banner Banner_Aurix_Competition Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution Banner_AURIX_Safety_Products ShieldBuddy TC275 Banner_AURIX_DevelopmentStudio

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Automotive Secure Gateway Schematic

Beginner Beginner abdu is on a distinguished road

Automotive Secure Gateway Schematic

My company bought this development board KIT_A2G_TC377_SEC_GTW and I can't find the schematic on MyICP, there are two other automotive gateways there. One with two TC39x and the other with a TFT.
    I of course tried contacting the support emails provided in MyICP, support page, chat, phone and everyone keeps referring to eachother or to MyICP repository.

Did anyone here order the same board and had any problems getting the schematic ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-04-19.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	5660

Advanced Advanced UC_wrangler will become famous soon enough
    The User Manual for the board is here:
    https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infine...7812d17eda5fa9

Chapter 4 says:
    4 Schematic and PCB
    The schematic and layout data can be requested by Infineon as long the user has a valid NDA with Marvell.
    Please contact either Infineon or Marvell contacts for that.
    I'm checking to see how this NDA business actually works.

Quote Originally Posted by UC_wrangler View Post
    The User Manual for the board is here:
    https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infine...7812d17eda5fa9

Chapter 4 says:

I'm checking to see how this NDA business actually works.
    We already have NDA with Infineon in place, we keep being referred to MyICP but nothing in there related to the schematic in question, I hope you have better luck.
    Thanks.

An NDA with Infineon isn't the holdup:
    as long the user has a valid NDA with Marvell
    Would a schematic without the Marvell page help?

An NDA with Infineon isn't the holdup:

Would a schematic without the Marvell page help?
    The Marvell NDA is a parallel line of inquiry alongside the Infineon one.

Yes indeed, the Marvell side is not urgent right now. A schematic without the Marvell page is all I need.

Schematic minus the Marvell details sent via PM.

Schematic minus the Marvell details sent via PM.
    Thank you so much, really appreciate it.

+ Reply to Thread