Autosar development in Aurix micro controller

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User21555
Level 1
Level 1
Hello All,

We would like to develop an Autosar based software on Aurix TC275 micro controller. Since I am new to this Autosar based development, it will be helpful if you can provide the details related to this.
As per my understanding, we need MCAL, BSW , RTE and ASW development environment. Please provide the details like vendors which provides each layer and its configuration tool for this micro controller.
I hope that Infineon will provide the MCAL layer and its configuration tool. Please help me to proceed the tool & vendor selection initially.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Dinesh
0 Likes
3 Replies
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6
25 solutions authored 25 likes received 5 questions asked
Hi Dinesh,

there are several vendors available. You can find all of them on the Infineon web page.
Here are some of them:

Vector (AUTOSAR)
Elektrobit (AUTOSAR)
Infineon (MCAL)
Tasking (ISO26262 compliant compiler and IDE)

Please also contact Infineon directly for more information.

Regards,

Jens
0 Likes
User21555
Level 1
Level 1
Thanks JensM for your quick reply.
From this, I understood that we can get MCAL and its configuration tool from Infineon itself.
We can get other BSW components including OS from Vector/Elektrobit. In all cases, we can consider Tasking compiler and IDE for compilation & debugging.
I hope this understanding is correct.

We will contact Infineon for more information regarding this.
0 Likes
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6
25 solutions authored 25 likes received 5 questions asked
Hi Dinesh,

yes it is. In automotive context you also need to address ISO26262.
Additionally, HiTex offers the SafeTpack, which is meant to ease your way through all the safety related things.

If you need further assistance, please drop me an email to info@tbench-solutions.com .

Regards,

Jens
0 Likes