TC4xx promo banner Banner_Aurix_Competition Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution Banner_AURIX_Safety_Products ShieldBuddy TC275 Banner_AURIX_DevelopmentStudio

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Incorrect/ Missing Memory Maps in User Manual TC3xx

Advanced Advanced nadeem_syed is on a distinguished road

Incorrect/ Missing Memory Maps in User Manual TC3xx

I was checking the Memory Maps in the User Manual of TC3xx - V1.3.0, Section#2 MEMMAP V0.1.16. I have below observations, Can you please clarify if these are typo’s or what the correct address range is.
    ?????? ?????? Memory_Map_Issue_3.jpg‎   Memory_Map_Issue_2.jpg‎   Memory_Map_Issue_1.jpg‎  

Advanced Advanced
    Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    Darren Galpin is on a distinguished road
    Hi Nadeem - good spot, and I see the same problem in internal documentation when I checked it. For the SDMMC, please assume that the start of the reserved location is wrong, and for the others, please assume that the reserved location should cover the missing addresses. I have raised an internal issue request to get this fixed - thanks for reporting it.
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

Advanced Advanced nadeem_syed is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for clarifying. I found AURIX forum very helpful to clarify and address these type of questions. Hope to see these fixes in the future release of User manual.

Advanced Advanced JensM is on a distinguished road JensM's Avatar
    Hi Darren,

could you please check this also for TC2XX?

@Nadeem
    Very good!

Regards,

Jens
    TBench.Solutions UG
    Preferred Design House of Infineon Technologies AG

www.tbench-solutions.com
    TBS, TBench.Solutions UG, Preferred Design House of Infineon Technologies AG

Advanced Advanced
    Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    Darren Galpin is on a distinguished road
    Hi Jens,

Not an issue on TC2XX - the 0xFA addresses are all reserved/SRIBE, the 0xF02 addresses are all SPBE reserved, and the other gap is where the MULTICAN was.

Cheers,

Darren
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

Advanced Advanced JensM is on a distinguished road JensM's Avatar
    Hi Darren,

perfect :-)

Regards,

Jens
    TBench.Solutions UG
    Preferred Design House of Infineon Technologies AG

www.tbench-solutions.com
    TBS, TBench.Solutions UG, Preferred Design House of Infineon Technologies AG

+ Reply to Thread
Disclaimer

All content and materials on this site are provided “as is“. Infineon makes no warranties or representations with regard to this content and these materials of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, warranties or representations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, whether express or implied, is granted by Infineon. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from Infineon.

Infineon accepts no liability for the content and materials on this site being accurate, complete or up- to-date or for the contents of external links. Infineon distances itself expressly from the contents of the linked pages, over the structure of which Infineon has no control.

Content on this site may contain or be subject to specific guidelines or limitations on use. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Usage Terms of the site; third parties using this content agree to abide by any limitations or guidelines and to comply with the Usage Terms of this site. Infineon reserves the right to make corrections, deletions, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to the content and materials, its products, programs and services at any time or to move or discontinue any content, products, programs, or services without notice.