MOSFET driver :1ED3491MU12

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User21473
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked
i'm going to 5032.attachuse the 1ED3491MU12M to drive mosfet, the input power supply is 5V, the output power supply is 15V and -4V, input and output are isolated, but the RDYC output is low which is supposed to be high, what's the problem? the driver surrounding circuit is given
0 Likes
1 Solution
Pablo_EG
First question asked 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted
Hello Logan,

Please place the clamping MOSFET as close to the power MOSFET as possible to minimize track resistance.
In the schematic, there is no 15V net for the VCC2. Please connect the output supply voltage to VCC2 and its ground (in your case -4V) to VEE2/GND2.
If the RDYC is not externally being pulled down, it is probably a sign of internal error.

5077.attach
Could you make sure that your circuit matches all of the items above?

Let me know if there is any mismatch.

Also, it would be helpful if you could share your topology and full schematic (including power stage, etc.)

Regards,
Pablo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Pablo_EG
First question asked 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted
Hello Logan,

Please place the clamping MOSFET as close to the power MOSFET as possible to minimize track resistance.
In the schematic, there is no 15V net for the VCC2. Please connect the output supply voltage to VCC2 and its ground (in your case -4V) to VEE2/GND2.
If the RDYC is not externally being pulled down, it is probably a sign of internal error.

5077.attach
Could you make sure that your circuit matches all of the items above?

Let me know if there is any mismatch.

Also, it would be helpful if you could share your topology and full schematic (including power stage, etc.)

Regards,
Pablo
0 Likes