Question on EVADC Interrupts – TC3777

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
nsyed
Level 5
Level 5
5 likes given 100 sign-ins 50 sign-ins
I am using TC3777 MCU and having hard time understanding what is the function of these interrupts related to EVADC
VADCGxSR0, VADCGxSR1, VADCGxSR2 and VADCGxSR3

I went through the EVADC Section and it is not clear.

I am trying to setup an AdcGroup with AccessMode = Single, Converion Mode = OneShot and TriggerSrc - Software.
My Group has 7 channels, and I want 7 Channels to be sampled in a chained manner and generate interrupt after the results are available.
Which interrupt should I enable ?
0 Likes
3 Replies
nsyed
Level 5
Level 5
Dear Community Members,

Any help on this topic. Your help will be appreciated
0 Likes
nsyed
Level 5
Level 5
Hello Infineon Support Team,

Can you guys please help with the below quesiton ? or atleast point me where to look for ? I am kind of stuck on this issue for 2 days now.
0 Likes
teoBits
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins 100 replies posted 50 replies posted
Hello,

did you try taking a look at the ADC_Queued_Scan_1_KIT_TC397_TFT or the ADC_Single_Channel_1_KIT_TC397_TFT code examples?
they also have a dedicated tutorial: ADC_Queued_Scan_1_KIT_TC397_TFT-TR and ADC_Single_Channel_1_KIT_TC397_TFT-TR

If you are using AURIX Development Studio , to import a code example, use the import function : File >> Import... >> Infineon >> "AURIX Development Studio Project", select "Infineon Code Examples Repository" and select the code example to be imported.

hope it helps,
teoBits
0 Likes