Triboard TC332

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User21316
Level 3
Level 3
5 questions asked 5 replies posted First like received
Hi,
I just got a TriBoard TC332 demo board to do some testing.
I managed to download the TriBoard_TC33X_V1.1.2 demo software from myIPC.

I then importer this demo software in AURIX Development Studio. But when I try to build the project, I get an "Error: Program "make" not found in PATH" message.
Does anybody have an idea how I could solve this problem ?

Additionally, when I connect the demo board to the PC via USB, it does not seem to be recognized,although DAS seems to be correctly installed.
Any idea on this topic as well ?

Regards,
Benoit
0 Likes
3 Replies
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6
25 solutions authored 25 likes received 5 questions asked
Hi Benoit,

the package seems to be somehow corrupted during transmission process.
Usually, you can find also a small user guide on how to install the package on MyICP.

Please also check system requirements and whether you have installed all necessary drivers to run the TriBoard.

The application should run in most cases without any problems.

Regards,
Jens
0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored
The demo software is written for Bifaces environment, therefore you can't compile in AURIX Developer Studio. Easiest way is to download Bifaces from here:
Bifaces
and compile with this environment. Otherwise you must make many adaptations.
0 Likes
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6
25 solutions authored 25 likes received 5 questions asked
Hi Benoit,

I am sorry. I thought you have tried to use a dedicated example for the Aurix Development Studio. MoD is right. Downloading Bifaces should fix this. The only thing you should be aware of is, you need to bind your licensed compiler version inside the Bifaces to run the compilation process.

Regards,

Jens
0 Likes