45 errors?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User21192
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins 5 replies posted First reply posted
Hi, I get 45 errors when building my project and they all point to lines like this inside the Ifx_Scu_regdef.h file. Any ideas on how to clear them up? I hope the picture loads or this won't make any sense.
or, I can try this......the error comes up in the middle line of this union.

/** \brief Access Enable Register 01 */
typedef union
{
Ifx_UReg_32Bit U; /**< \brief Unsigned access */
Ifx_SReg_32Bit I; /**< \brief Signed access */
Ifx_SCU_ACCEN01_Bits B; /**< \brief Bitfield access */
} Ifx_SCU_ACCEN01;

thanks for any ideas,
Charlie

these are the errors I get, but there are 45 of them.
ASKING VX-toolset for AURIX Development Studio (non-commercial): control program v1.1r4 Build 20052552
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
ctc E207: ["C:\Users\ckupelia\AURIX-v1.3.0-workspace\Blinky_LED_1_KIT_TC375_SB_Charlie\Libraries\Infra\Sfr\TC37A\_Reg\IfxPort_regdef.h" 518/20] syntax error - token "" deleted
ctc E208: ["C:\Users\ckupelia\AURIX-v1.3.0-workspace\Blinky_LED_1_KIT_TC375_SB_Charlie\Libraries\Infra\Sfr\TC37A\_Reg\IfxPort_regdef.h" 518/20] syntax error - token "" inserted before ")"
ctc E207: ["C:\Users\ckupelia\AURIX-v1.3.0-workspace\Blinky_LED_1_KIT_TC375_SB_Charlie\Libraries\Infra\Sfr\TC37A\_Reg\IfxPort_regdef.h" 526/20] syntax error - token "" deleted
ctc E208: ["C:\Users\ckupelia\AURIX-v1.3.0-workspace\Blinky_LED_1_KIT_TC375_SB_Charlie\Libraries\Infra\Sfr\TC37A\_Reg\IfxPort_regdef.h" 526/20] syntax error - token "" inserted before ")"
ctc E207: ["C:\Users\ckupelia\AURIX-v1.3.0-workspa

not that it makes any sense to me, but I simply commented the offending lines with a "replace in the selection" in both the scu and port files and then it started working.
Still, any ideas why would be appreciated. Thanks, Charlie
0 Likes
4 Replies
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6
25 solutions authored 25 likes received 5 questions asked
Hi Charlie,

yes you are right that should not happen.
Please tell me more about your board and toolchain setup.

Did you just try to compile a demo program within Aurix Development Studio, or did you already changed the Blinky program?

Regards,

Jens
0 Likes
User21192
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins 5 replies posted First reply posted
Hi Jens,

Thanks!

I heavily modified the blinky project. I added a lot of new files and such, but I didn't change (I don't think) any of the behind the scenes stuff I don't understand.
I would be happy to zip my project and send it to you, but I don't think I want to put the whole thing on the forum.
Charlie

Aurix Studio AURIX-studio-setup_1.3.0_20201214-1558.exe
Hitex Shield Buddy TC375
0 Likes
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6
Hi CharlieK,

yes drop it to info@tbench-solutions.com.
We'll have a quick look on it during next week.

Regards,

Jens
0 Likes
TBencher
Level 6
Level 6
Hi Charlie,

the code is reviewed and in your inbox.

Regards,

Jens
0 Likes