Out of stock KIT_A2G_TC377TX_3V3_TRB

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User21135
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,

anyone have a KIT_A2G_TC377TX_3V3_TRB collecting dust? It seems not available any longer so I'd be happy to re-use yours! 🙂

Also, is there any word on how far away sampling of the TC4xx family is?

Best,
Johan
0 Likes
8 Replies
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored
How you get this info? The KIT_A2G_TC377TX_3V3_TRB is available...
0 Likes
User21135
Level 1
Level 1
I clicked the "Buy online" at the Infinion page which show only Hitex has stock but when clicking onward to Hitex I get to a "Unfortunately, this product is no longer available" message.
0 Likes
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored
Would you be interested in the the board with a socket for the AURIX?

You can take a look at this:
https://www.ehitex.de/en/starter-kits/for-aurix/2653/kit-a2g-tc377tx-3v3-tr-s
0 Likes
User21135
Level 1
Level 1
Yes if I can't get the non-socket version. But it's double the price and I'm not in a huge rush for my project research at the moment so thought I'd see if I can get my hands on the cheaper one first.
0 Likes
teoBits
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins 100 replies posted 50 replies posted
If you don't need to access all the pins of TC377, at least for an initial phase on your project, you can consider using the new low-cost kit: KIT_A2G_TC375_LITE

It is also fully supported by AURIX Development Studio.

teoBits
0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored
Contact Hitex or your distributor directly where you would buy and ask for the non-socket version KIT_A2G_TC377TX_3V3_TRB. This should be available.
0 Likes
User21135
Level 1
Level 1
teoBits wrote:
If you don't need to access all the pins of TC377, at least for an initial phase on your project, you can consider using the new low-cost kit: KIT_A2G_TC375_LITE

Thank you kindly for the tip but one of my main interests is the dual built in Ethernet ports! Love the pricing though.
0 Likes
User21135
Level 1
Level 1
MoD wrote:
Contact Hitex or your distributor directly where you would buy and ask for the non-socket version KIT_A2G_TC377TX_3V3_TRB. This should be available.

Will do, thanks.
0 Likes