Distance2Go matlab extract_raw_data.m issue

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User20295
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked First reply posted First question asked
Hi everyone, I'm current learning Distance2Go development kit. I'm trying to extract raw data using matlab bu using extract_raw_data.m which is provided in the D2G software folder.
But when I run the matlab code there occurs the error. The following screenshot are the error message and the code given by infineon. Can anybody help? I have stuck here few months. Thanks a lot.
4905.attach
4906.attach
And also I have used radar gui to record the data in raw data txt format. I have read through the Radar GUI help pdf but I stiil cannot find out what is the meaning of the number below the frame number.
There are 512 numbers below every frame number. I will appreciate if you can help or explain it to me. Really thanks a lot.
4907.attach
0 Likes
1 Solution
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 5 questions asked 250 sign-ins
Hi dadairen1hao,

Concerning your found issue with MATLAB ComLib Interface, I can see that no Radar devices are connected to any COM Port or the COM Port is occupied so that the MATLAB Interface can't find it...
Please ensure that the Radar GUI is closed when you run this MATLAB ComLib Interface.

The 512 values you see in each frame are the values corresponding to the 512 samples per frame.
Thanks to go through the P2G Software User Manual to better understand the whole concept.

Best Regards,
Montassar.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Montassar-BR
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 5 questions asked 250 sign-ins
Hi dadairen1hao,

Concerning your found issue with MATLAB ComLib Interface, I can see that no Radar devices are connected to any COM Port or the COM Port is occupied so that the MATLAB Interface can't find it...
Please ensure that the Radar GUI is closed when you run this MATLAB ComLib Interface.

The 512 values you see in each frame are the values corresponding to the 512 samples per frame.
Thanks to go through the P2G Software User Manual to better understand the whole concept.

Best Regards,
Montassar.
0 Likes
User20295
Level 1
Level 1
tinymanta wrote:
Hi dadairen1hao,

Best Regards,
Montassar.

Thank you so much. It really helps!!!
0 Likes
User20295
Level 1
Level 1
tinymanta wrote:
Hi dadairen1hao,

Best Regards,
Montassar.

Thank you very much for the reply.
I have read through the P2G user manual but I can’t find what’s the meaning of the 512 values.
Does the values mean the frequency of every sample?
0 Likes