Issue when building iLLD Demo

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
nsyed
Level 5
Level 5
5 likes given 100 sign-ins 50 sign-ins
Dear Forum members,

I downloaded below version of iLLD package from Infineon (version 1.11.0) and trying to port the example to Tasking compiler and I am running into below error.

- iLLD_1_0_1_11_0__TC37A
- iLLD_1_0_1_11_0__TC3xx_Demos/GtmAtomPwmHlDemo

I am using TC377TP MCU and want to port ATOM demo to tasking compiler (Version: 6.3r1)

I followed all the steps listed in “APPLICATION NOTE - HOW TO BUILD YOUR ILLD APPLICATION WITH TASKING VX-TOOLSET FOR TRICORE” from Tasking and reviewed the steps but no luck.

ctc E208: ["C:Userssyednaworkspace_ctc_v6.3r1DemoSrcBaseSwiLLDTC37ATricoreScuStdIfxScuWdt.asm.h" 87/1] syntax error - token "{" inserted before "IFX_INLINE"

I believe it might be some setting issue, this package is working to me with another compiler.
I have not modified "IfxScuWdt.asm.h" or any other file from original example, and followed verbatim the steps indicated in Tasking Application note.

Any thoughts ? I am stuck on this issue.

Any feedback on this will be greatly appreciated !!!
0 Likes
4 Replies
User20639
Level 3
Level 3
First solution authored 10 replies posted 5 replies posted
IFX_INLINE is a compiler macro as I'm sure you know, make sure it's defined somewhere.

It should be in CompilerTasking.h (see manual below). Make sure that file is in your include path.

http://doc.tasking.com/act/illd_1_0_0_11_0/TC29x/html/_compiler_tasking_8h.html#a12b8c430f133cd1db34...

Or to make sure this is the issue, maybe just add "#define IFX_INLINE inline" somewhere in your code first.

Good luck!
0 Likes
nsyed
Level 5
Level 5
Thanks, CompilerTasking.h is already included in my path and "#define IFX_INLINE inline” is defined in CompilerTasking.h file.

Compiler is able to find IFX_INLINE, error indicates that there is “{“ token before the “IFX_INLINE”, so somewhere the pre-processing is not happening correctly.
0 Likes
User20639
Level 3
Level 3
First solution authored 10 replies posted 5 replies posted
Right ok.
Stupid question then, in which file is the
#include "CompilerTasking.h"
?

Just checking it's actually included in your build. Sorry if you've done this already.
0 Likes
nsyed
Level 5
Level 5
qcoret wrote:
Right ok.
Stupid question then, in which file is the
#include "CompilerTasking.h"
?

Just checking it's actually included in your build. Sorry if you've done this already.

Thanks, I was able to figure this out, there was a problem with my "AppSw\Config\Common\Ifx_Cfg.h" file. I modified it per Tasking application note and this issue is resolved.
Thanks a lot for your help. Appreciate it
0 Likes