infineon4engi@twitter infineon4engineers infineon@linkedin infineon@youtube
twitter Facebook Linkedin Youtube

TC4xx promo banner Banner_Aurix_Competition Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution Banner_AURIX_Safety_Products ShieldBuddy TC275 Banner_AURIX_DevelopmentStudio

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Issue when building iLLD Demo

Beginner Beginner nadeem_syed is on a distinguished road

Issue when building iLLD Demo

Dear Forum members,

I downloaded below version of iLLD package from Infineon (version 1.11.0) and trying to port the example to Tasking compiler and I am running into below error.

- iLLD_1_0_1_11_0__TC37A
    - iLLD_1_0_1_11_0__TC3xx_Demos/GtmAtomPwmHlDemo

I am using TC377TP MCU and want to port ATOM demo to tasking compiler (Version: 6.3r1)

I followed all the steps listed in “APPLICATION NOTE - HOW TO BUILD YOUR ILLD APPLICATION WITH TASKING VX-TOOLSET FOR TRICORE” from Tasking and reviewed the steps but no luck.

ctc E208: ["C:Userssyednaworkspace_ctc_v6.3r1DemoSrcBaseSwiLL DTC37ATricoreScuStdIfxScuWdt.asm.h" 87/1] syntax error - token "{" inserted before "IFX_INLINE"

I believe it might be some setting issue, this package is working to me with another compiler.
    I have not modified "IfxScuWdt.asm.h" or any other file from original example, and followed verbatim the steps indicated in Tasking Application note.

Any thoughts ? I am stuck on this issue.

Any feedback on this will be greatly appreciated !!!

Beginner Beginner qcoret is on a distinguished road
    IFX_INLINE is a compiler macro as I'm sure you know, make sure it's defined somewhere.

It should be in CompilerTasking.h (see manual below). Make sure that file is in your include path.

http://doc.tasking.com/act/illd_1_0_...499101c00d1043

Or to make sure this is the issue, maybe just add "#define IFX_INLINE inline" somewhere in your code first.

Good luck!

Thanks, CompilerTasking.h is already included in my path and "#define IFX_INLINE inline” is defined in CompilerTasking.h file.

Compiler is able to find IFX_INLINE, error indicates that there is “{“ token before the “IFX_INLINE”, so somewhere the pre-processing is not happening correctly.

Beginner Beginner qcoret is on a distinguished road
    Right ok.
    Stupid question then, in which file is the
    #include "CompilerTasking.h"
    ?

Just checking it's actually included in your build. Sorry if you've done this already.

Quote Originally Posted by qcoret View Post
    Right ok.
    Stupid question then, in which file is the
    #include "CompilerTasking.h"
    ?

Just checking it's actually included in your build. Sorry if you've done this already.
    Thanks, I was able to figure this out, there was a problem with my "AppSw\Config\Common\Ifx_Cfg.h" file. I modified it per Tasking application note and this issue is resolved.
    Thanks a lot for your help. Appreciate it

+ Reply to Thread