Distance2go HW V1.1 - user LED + additional documention

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User20536
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked
Hello,

I have D2G HW version V1.1. The latest available documentation is Infineon-D2G_Application_Note_AN543_v1.4-ApplicationNotes-v01_04-EN.pdf which exlicitly states at page 1 "board version 1.1". In chapter 4.12 it also describes the LED31 available for user.

However my board V1.1 does not seem to have any LED31. There are only one green "power on" LED and one debugger activity LED. I need to use a simple user processing status reporting in my developed application. Is there any workaround?

Also, some previous versions of AN543 contained much more information - schematics, detailed port xmc4200 asignments, etc. Is there any more detailed information on D2G board and firmware/API available? ... something that would allow me to help develop my own code using UART, SPI, using external triggering for sampling start and more.... Of course I can do some "reverse engineering" and "trial and error" approach with the provided DAVE D2G projects, but it is not much efficient use of my time 😞

thanks

Jan
0 Likes
0 Replies