Stuck in Cold Start Listen State

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User19134
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,
I am trying to implement Non Autosar Flexray (Eray) driver in TC3x (utilised iLLD shared by Infineon) and I got stuck in POC Integration Listen State (Configured as Allow Cold Start ).
Later i found that atleast 2 cold Start nodes should be available to establish communication.
So I used TC2x (iLLD Infineon) as second node and interfaced both nodes (TC3x & TC2x), now I am observing the POC state in TC2x is Cold Start Listen.
Observed that similar configuration is done in both iLLDs (TC2x & TC3x), so I have used different Key slot ID (FrameID in Buffer0) for both TC2x & TC3x .
The only change I have done in the iLLD is modifying TC2x Startup frame Id to 2 & TC3x frame Id is 4.
Even then I have no luck in change of POC state.

In our observation we found that CAS symbol is not transmitted in TC2x (I thought it may be reason for no start up frame transmission and state change (COLD_START_LISTEN->NORMAL_ACTIVE) is also not happened).
I checked for the register configuration to initiate CAS transmission (ERAY_SIR.CAS=0), but couldn't find any such registers or settings to be done.
Appreciate if i get some information for startup frame transmission.

Please help me to resolve this issue.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Black
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome!
aandavan wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to implement Non Autosar Flexray (Eray) driver in TC3x (utilised iLLD shared by Infineon) and I got stuck in POC Integration Listen State (Configured as Allow Cold Start ).
Later i found that atleast 2 cold Start nodes should be available to establish communication.
So I used TC2x (iLLD Infineon) as second node and interfaced both nodes (TC3x & TC2x), now I am observing the POC state in TC2x is Cold Start Listen.
Observed that similar configuration is done in both iLLDs (TC2x & TC3x), so I have used different Key slot ID (FrameID in Buffer0) for both TC2x & TC3x .
The only change I have done in the iLLD is modifying TC2x Startup frame Id to 2 & TC3x frame Id is 4.
Even then I have no luck in change of POC state.

In our observation we found that CAS symbol is not transmitted in TC2x (I thought it may be reason for no start up frame transmission and state change (COLD_START_LISTEN->NORMAL_ACTIVE) is also not happened).
I checked for the register configuration to initiate CAS transmission (ERAY_SIR.CAS=0), but couldn't find any such registers or settings to be done.
Appreciate if i get some information for startup frame transmission.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Hi aandavan,
I also encounter with the same defeat issue. Do you solve this problem? if YES, could you share the experience to us. Thanks
Black
0 Likes